07 May 15 years of XL
XL turns 15
Having headed up corporate communications for technology giants Motorola and Toshiba, XL founder Chris Bignell stepped out on his own in 2006 with one aim: to do PR the right way. And so, XL Communications was born in a kitchen in Hampshire.
15 years later we are still here! While we left the confines of the kitchen a long time ago, this milestone got us thinking about some of the things we have been able to achieve in the last decade and a half – and the amazing clients, journalists, and friends that helped us along the way.
We love running PR and social media campaigns for some of the most innovative technology companies in the world. For some clients we have been an outsourced marketing department, for others a social media team driving increased awareness and revenue, and for others a mix of both and everything in between.
It has been 15 years of fun, deadlines, pitches, tradeshows, and global launches. But one thing is for certain: we have made some amazing memories along the way, so we hope we can be forgiven for taking a moment to reflect…
A few memorable campaigns:
- Creating PR strategies for big consumer brands like OPPO and Garmin.
- Helping companies like Danger, Actix, Wood & Douglas and others in the run up to major acquisitions.
- Running successful crowd funding campaigns that raised more than $6 million.
- Helping a client triple its revenues in less than five years.
- Showcasing the future of global healthcare in MedTech.
- Showcasing platforms in LegalTech, FinTech, InsurTech and beyond.
We may be small, but we are big in heart and we pride ourselves on doing PR the right way, with honesty, integrity and a smile. We love what we do, working with the incredible support of clients, journalists, partners and friends of the company.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us get this far. Here is to many more happy birthdays to come!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.